Monday, December 8, 2008

The Border Update!!

Here is the music that my models used to walk down the runway in the upcoming film, The Border; directed by Henri Charr. Just imagine my surprise when the music came up and it just happened to be my favorite new artist, Lady Gaga. I hope they are able to use this song in the actual film...That would be awesome!!!

I checked IMDB for information on the film, there is a site up for it, but I have not yet been credited for being involved. I am new to the whole IMDB thing so I am not sure if I have to add myself or what. IMDB said that it's release date is scheduled for Feb 3, 2009. I will give you more updates as they come up, but in the meantime enjoy "Poker Face" by Lady Gaga. Too bad the model in the white towel wasn't in the scene with me...Maybe in the sequel.

No comments: