Friday, August 8, 2008

Ideas for new segments!!

Recently I have decided to add a few things to my humble blog, Hollywood Nobody.  

The first segment I would like to add is a review of LGBT Movies, which technically has already started with my reviews of Curiosity of Chance, Mulligans, and Another Gay Sequel; Gays Gone Wild.  I recently signed up for Netflix to make this task much easier so if you have any LGBT films that you recommend or have worked on yourself, please let me know in the comments section so I can add them to my "que" ASAP.

The second segment is still being developed, so I cannot give you a lot of details, but I can tell you it will be a video segment called Happy Talk.  I will give you more details after I worked them out!

1 comment:

Michael Coulombe said...

Yes, yes. You told me a little bit about Happy Talk and I think it's marvelous. Oh, I so can't wait to be a part of Happy Talk.