Friday, August 8, 2008

LGBT Film List in my Netflix Queue

1.  Beautiful Thing
2.  Girls Will Be Girls
3.  Edge of Seventeen
4.  Itty Bitty Titty Committee (Available Spet 2)
5.  Tick Tock Lullaby
6.  Poster Boy
7.  Angel's In America
8.  Naked Boy's Singing
9.  A Four Letter Word (Not yet released)
10.  2 Minutes Later
11. Shortbus

Do you have any other films that I should add?  NETFLIX has over 700 LGBT titles, so I am 100% sure there are many more.  I will not put limitations on your suggestions; television series are welcome as well, but may not be reviewed as frequently.

2 comments:

Michael Coulombe said...

A few of my favorites:
1) Trick
2) Love! Valour! Compassion!
3) Big Eden
4) Jeffrey (Olympia Dukakis has a small bit on this one)
5) Shelter
6) The DL Chronicles

Josh Corbo said...

I thought "The Trip" was a really good one.